[Drama Review] Explicit Innocence



'Explicit Innocence' is a drama special from KBS, part of the drama special season 7. I always love to watch these drama specials because they sometimes explore themes that longer dramas cannot or themes that the public might not favour. So instead of going for instant popularity, these dramas explore unique themes. 

Even though it was only an hour, I really enjoyed every bits of this coming of age drama! Cute and funny, with hilarious innocent humour. Of course, the theme might not appeal to some as it's about a boy who tries to sleep with his girlfriend any chance he can get, but if you start watching it you realise that it's more about breaking down the expectations and stereotypes. Great scripting overall!

Comments

  1. As I was expecting this movie to be, it was beyond my imagination. This movie looked enchanting to me. Though it was only for less than two hours but I quite enjoyed it because it tells us about love which not about sex or revolves around sex, its about knowing your partner and not pursuing or pushing for something which is one sided. This was totally explicit.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment