Something about 1% (2016)



As I was writing the review for My Secret Romance, I realised that I never actually wrote about Something about 1%!

These two dramas are great to compare as they have been created by the same team so there are quite some similarities about the cinematography, the open animation with the use of images, the side actors and the storyline overall.

Both of the stories seemed unlikely to actually happen in real life but it gives you the ultimate romance fix!

Something about 1% is a great adaptation of 1% of Anything which aired in 2003. They made the story more bright and this might be due to the cinematography, like I had a bubbly feeling whenever I watched the episodes.

The main actors had a great chemistry on screen! I have to be honest and say that I actually didn't know the two main actors before watching this, never really seen a drama with them so I was really happy with their acting!

The main actor's character wasn't as much of a jerk as I thought he would be based on previous drama experiences. To my surprise, he wasn't as cold as other characters like him in other dramas. I thought that this was nice and helped greatly with the progression of the overall storyline!

Of course, we should never forget to mention the side characters that brought a huge amount of comedy into this drama! It was nice to see some of these characters in My Secret Romance as well - with the same attitude.

Overall, it's a great drama, short as well which is great for a binge watch over the weekend!

Comments

Post a Comment