Hello, My Twenties! / Age of Youth


First of all, I have to mention how good I felt watching Hello, My Twenties! a.k.a Age of Youth

It was funny, fresh and lighthearted! Of course, throughout the progression of the drama, there are many conflict, twists and turns, however they only add to the story and you cannot help but keep watching it. 

What I really enjoyed about it was the fact that even though it has numerous themes and twists, it was still able to bring it all together seamlessly. Everything fit together without any bumps on the way! 

Favourites stuff:

1. Friendship

Age of Youth has a really nice story line that goes through the progression of how housemates can become friends. Not always an easy path, as different personalities and value can clash, however the drama showcases how they are able to go past these and form a great bond between each other.

2. Representation of the millennial

I really enjoyed the idea that the drama focused on millenials and showcased the different backgrounds of these characters. The setting of the house, house sharing and also just the overall struggles and hurdles millenials might go through. For example, learning to be independent and such. 

3. Characters

Oh yes, cannot leave out the characters. You definitely can enjoy a drama more when you see a resemblance in one of the character, and you enjoy it even more if you can relate to more than one. And personally, I definitely found that some of the characteristics and actions of the characters was something I totally would do.  Moreover, I think that would be the case for others as well. 


What I want to see:

the male version of Age of Youth :)


WEIRD STUFF:

Not sure why but at some point of the drama, I was actually second guession myself about if I have seen the drama before. I had really strong déjá-vus throughout the drama. Did that happen to anyone else?



Comments