Fight For My Way


A drama that I started with really low expectation, by the end, Fight For My Way really creeped out into my heart for sure!

I think I shouldn't had a low expectation with an exceptional cast, however I didn't think that the storyline didn't have much potential. But to my surprise, I really enjoyed it and couldn't wait each week to watch a new episode!

What was really cute about this drama is the focus on dreams and achieving those dreams, and showing the oppositions that come along with it. Certainly, what made this story stand out even more, was the pure fact that none of the characters were unrealistic. I mean I refer more to the fact that in many dramas you see this rich boy, rich girl, poor boy, poor girl stuff, however this drama did not focus on this and felt more realistic in many ways.

In Fight For My Way, another gem was the pure friendship - really showcasing how a 20 year old friendship is! Loved the interactions between the characters and overall brought me joy.

I really enjoyed the whole setting of the drama - it was filmed in Busan (which I didn't know in the beginning) but it was pleasant to see the bright apartments unique to Korea.

The only thing I would have preferred more about this drama that they kept to simplicity without bringing in ''drama'' into storyline at the end.

Comments