[Drama Review] The Sound of Your Heart




I was really excited to watch this drama because it was a Netflix original story but as well Lee Kwang Soo is the main actor in it. Right from the start, based on the casting, I knew I was in for a comedic sitcom filled with jokes and laughter. And my expectation was right on point. I definitely think we do need more episodes though, it was way too short (10 episodes, each 30 mins... that way too short!). Bonus point is that the sitcom was based on popular webtoon series of the same name!

This drama was seriously just jokes after jokes, parodying bits and pieces from other Korean dramas, tv shows and more. I did feel that if you're not familiar with the tv shows or dramas or even the actors then you might not have gotten all of the jokes, so this drama might not suit someone who knows little about the culture and that comes along with it. However, I did also feel that even though you might not know about the parodies, you could still enjoy it because it was funny!

What I especially liked about this drama was the fact that it focused majorly on the comedy, and the main actors did excellent job about it. Apart from the casts, I also enjoyed all of the cameos, including Kim Jong Kook parodying Running Man. That was a nice touch!

Comments