[Drama Review] Evil Minds


Actually, I accidentally stumbled across Evil Minds and anything I found about it wasn't too useful in deciding beforehand if it was worthwhile watching. 

Overall, I really enjoyed this dramatic, suspense drama, it was great and it kept me at the edge of my seat the whole time! The plot was really well scripted for a few reasons:

1) Twists that keep you on edge
2) Characters that have deep psychological issues
3) Plot spanning over a few years 

I would seriously recommend for this drama for anyone who enjoys watching crime stories and dramas, but also psychological thrillers. 

If you are an avid fan of this genre, there will be a few mishaps that you wouldn't like (example - how is the guy able to give a facial composite just from analysing his crimes??). However, this are only small details which can be easily overlooked. 

In the beginning, I was quite confused as the plot was jumping from past to present, however as more you watch the more you understood the plot better. Looking back it makes sense why the writer made it like that. However, it was great that the storyline was set back in the past and not in 2015 when it was made. 

I'm interested what's going to be in the second season! Off to see it now!






 







Comments