Circle: Two Worlds Connected


I have to say this one was one of the best Sci-Fi k-dramas that I have watched up to date!

Though in fairness, I haven't watched too many Sci-Fi from Korea or Japan: not many have appealed my taste or even before I watched it, too many spoilers ruined my will to watch them.

However, I started watching this as it was still airing which helped to avoid any spoiler. Additionally, the fact that my ultimate bias was one of the main actors totally helped (yes, I'm talking about Yeo Jin Goo here -  fan ever since the Hwayi movie).

Circle: Two Worlds Connected was well written drama with an awesome casts! I particularly liked the fact that each episode was broken into two parts - BETA Project and the New World. This helped to keep the mystery of the drama and also kept the viewers on their toes! I just had to keep watching non stop!

So the story came straight out of a typical Sci-Fi plot line, however the addition of Neuroscience and Biometrics was great for the whole story line. Really enjoyed how they incorporated these two sciences which predominantly reflects current studies and technological advances.

Overall, the story follows two brother who as children meet an alien. After growing up in harsh conditions, one of them still pursues to find out the truth about this 'alien' while the other tries to forget everything. As the story ensues... stuff happen. BETA Project follows the events that occur in 2017 while New World follows what happens in 2037.

The ending of the drama was intense while puzzling as well, which begs the questions... will we get a second season??!!





Comments