The Best Hit


This was one of my most anticipated drama for a number of reasons and I can say that it really delivered!

One of the major reasons, why I was really excited to start The Best Hit, is because of the cast and PDs! So if you are not aware, the PDs for this drama was none other than Cha Tae Hyun and Yoo Ho Jin who both have been part of 1N2D (major fan of the show!!). Plus the addition of Yoon Shi Yoon was like a 1N2D drama.

This was really great choice to start their career paths in directing and producing!! <3

Even though it was the very first time both Cha Tae Hyun and Yoo Ho Jin directed a drama, they really put a great effort into it and brought the story alive. If you watch the BTS scenes for The Best Hit, you can see how invested Cha Tae Hyun was from giving tips to everyone to just being there and smiling! Just check the clip below :))


Another reason for my excitement was Yoon Shi Yoon. As someone who has been a fan since High Kick Through The Roof and King of Baking, Kim Tak Gu, I have seen his dramas, however, I felt he never could really showcase all of his talents. But in this drama, he really stood out and you couldn't help but get stuck in the storyline through his character. 

The overall chemistry between all the actors was great as well! It was nice to see Kim Min Jae in a leading role. It was good to see the addition of idol actors who showcased their acting skills. Didn't really expect them to have a good acting but they proved me wrong! Especially Cha Eun Woo.

So I do think I am overly biased towards The Best Hit, but I can certainly say I enjoyed every episode as each episode was on point, not overloaded and easy to follow. There was a right mix of comedy, romance and seriousness, which was well delivered! I'm really gonna miss it xx



Comments